What Enso offers is far more than yoga! The biggest thing we offer is community.
We believe in the ole' saying, It Takes a Village! Enso is where you begin to build your village.
We want our offerings to be accessible to all. There are a variety of packages to fit your needs. But if the packages are still a bit out of reach, then that’s when we get creative!
How about adding Enso to your online registry? Baby List is a perfect option! Simply sign up and begin building your registry. Here are instructions on how to add Enso to your registry.
2. Now answer the question with “THIS COMPUTER”
3. You will be brought to this page next. Click the answer that is appropriate for you. I will move forward with “I’m comfortable on the web…”
4. Now you will drag the blue “Add to Babylist” to your bookmark bar
5. Now navigate to what you need help with, whether it’s yoga, childbirth class or doula support.
6. Now click on your bookmark button scroll to “Add to Babylist”
7. Boom! There you go. One step left. Click “Add to Babylist”. Easy Peasy!!
I had just married my husband and moved to the Springs when I discovered I was pregnant with my first daughter. After the exhaustion of the first trimester passed, I searched for a prenatal yoga class -- I had loved yoga and pilates back in DC, so it seemed like a good option for getting stronger and acclimating to the weird new shapes and feelings of my body. What I hadn't counted on, though, was that it allowed me to find my village. It turns out that *that* was what I really needed -- a community of mamas and mamas-to-be and mama-helpers, who would listen, and share, and be there for me.
Some of my closest friends today were made in those very first classes, sitting in a circle, working on weird low back pain, chatting about getting kicked in the bladder at 2 a.m., and learning that we could all get through the miraculous craziness of pregnancy and childbirth, however we chose to do it. It was my absolute favorite part! of being pregnant, and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.
- Leigh Kaplan, mama of two
This blog is not intended to be a source of medical information or advice. Please discuss all of your concerns with your care provider.